1.31.2011

Reduce and Re-use

Among my friends I am known as the  "Granola Bar" (thanks Dad)
I believe that by doing something small, we can make a BIG difference

You have seen it in my hairbows(whether or not you knew): most items are made with scraps of fabric from seamstress leftovers, netting from the local deli, and jewelry from thrift stores and yard sales.

I discovered CARTRIDGE WORLD a few months ago and am once again amazed at how simple it can be to make an impact!

You simply drop off your OLD ink cartridge, and they REFILL it for you!! It costs less than purchasing a new one, and it keeps that little container out of the landfill! WOW! Plus, for every 10 you fill, you get one FREE! You can find a local Cartridge World by clicking here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...